Update 5 SCOM 2007 R2.
Foi lançado hoje, 03/08, o “Cumulative Update 5” para o SCOM 2007 R2.
Um das correções interessantes:
- Problema de ACS em ambiente com ADs 2008 e 2008 R2 somente ( eu tive esse problema 🙂 ).
- Restart of non-Operations Manager services when the agent is updated.
- Updated ACS reports.
- TCP Port Probe incorrectly reports negative ping latency.
- MissingEvent Manual Reset Monitor does not work as expected.
- Drillthrough fails because of rsParameterTypeMismatch in the EnterpriseManagementChartControl.
- ACS – Event log message is truncated or corrupted in SCDW.
- UI hang caused by SDK locking.
- ACS Filter fails for certain wildcard queries.
- Edit Schedule button is disabled with SQL 2008 R2.
- Web console times out when you open the left navigation tree.
- Scheduled Reports view for Windows Server 2003 and for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services SP3 CU9 returns “System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.”
- Signed MPs cannot be imported when new attributes are added to existing classes.
- Support for Red Hat 6.